Paidion CEO and co-founder Dr. Barry Mangum has been asked to speak about “Pediatric Protocol Design in the NICU Environment” at the International NeoNatal Consortium on October 28th – 29th, 2020.
The two-day virtual workshop, hosted in collaboration with EMA, will bring together hundreds of INC consortia members and collaborators from across the world, ranging from academic and industry researchers, regulators, parent and nursing representatives, to discuss some of the most important topics in the field of neonatology research, including:
• Racial and health equity in neonatal clinical trials
• Clinical trial design and execution
• Treatments administered to pregnant women for the benefit of neonates
• Using real-world-data to generate real-world-evidence in neonatology
• Each topic will feature presentations by subject matter experts, followed by a panel discussion and Q&A session
You can register to attend the workshop at: https://bit.ly/INC2020Workshop